Thursday, September 24, 2009

Writing an Action Scene


I came across this helpful article, Writing the Action Scene,
in a recent Long Ridge Writer's Group e-newsletter. Since I have
written more non fiction and would like to eventually write
more fiction, articles like this always catch my eye. Article
author Mary Rosenblum shares practical how to tips with self
checking questions to help as you write your very own action scene.
Her advice is to keep it simple for greatest impact.

So anyone in the mood to write an action scene? I think I'll give one a
try soon. How about you? Care to join in the fun? If you want to share your
action scene, email me. I can post it here too, if you like.

Blessings, and of course, happy writing!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Karen -

    When I have my computer back, I'll have to check out this article. Thanks for the link.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Susan. Sorry to hear about your computer woes. Hope it gets fixed soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. Have a blessed day!