Monday, March 9, 2009

Where does the time go?

Here it is, Monday, March 9, 2009 already. Didn't 2009 just start? Where does the time go?

My grandfather used to say, "Time marches on." I heard him say it but never thought much about it until my kids got older, and then I saw time marching right on past me! One day the kids were little, and the next thing I knew, they were grown. One is married with a 15 month old son, and another has moved out too, and only one is left at home. Grandad was right, time DOES march on, but I don't want to be standing around letting it sift through my fingers.

Time doesn't stop for anyone, and it makes me think, what am I doing with my time? Am I making the best use of each God given day? Am I relating to friends and family in light of the fact that our days are numbered?

My goal for this month is to reassess how my hours are spent, to refocus, and to work to use my time better. My prayer is to do what I am called to do with the time that I have. How about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. Have a blessed day!