Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Reading

I love to read! My favorite is Christian historical fiction, and I have many favorite authors, not only in that genre, but many others. My summer reading list currently includes several books for review, and I will post those reviews here in the coming weeks.

My reading stack includes She Still Calls Me Daddy, by Robert Wolgemuth, Love's Pursuit by Siri Mitchell, A Bride in the Bargain by Deeanne Gist, and The Adventures of Harwinton Bear series for children by Linda Machado. I look forward to reading them all. And if by any chance, you are looking for a reviewer for your book, let me know. I may just be able to work you into the summer reading schedule. :)

Happy Writing and Reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. Have a blessed day!