Thursday, June 11, 2009

How About Another Writing Prompt?

I still say that writing prompts can be a fabulous way to get your brain in gear and help get thoughts on paper. I've gotten more mental digressions (as opposed to those verbal digressions I'm prone to) from a writing prompt session, whether it be for a student writing lesson, an article idea, or whatever. So here goes, another prompt to help you write till there's no paper left in your house...ahem, well, okay, we'll just settle for getting those creative juices flowing...

Write several paragraphs about an embarrassing or memorable moment in your life. But wait, there's a twist! Do not write it in first person, write it from the perspective of someone else - a trusted relative, a friend, a teacher or mentor, or a bystander.

I'd love to read it! Email it to me at karenelange@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. Have a blessed day!