Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Homeschool Teen Writing Courses

I've had a few people ask about the online writing classes that I teach, so I thought I'd share the info here.

The Homeschool Online Creative Writing Co-op for Teens is an online writing co-op for homeschooled teens, ages 13-18. It is designed to stretch skills and imaginations to help students write and think more creatively. It provides interaction with peers and personalized feedback and guidance from the instructor.

The co-op is designed to develop and reinforce good writing skills. I like to think of it as cross- training for writing. Using a variety of lessons, assignments, suggested activities, and peer and instructor interaction, students are encouraged to develop their skills. My theory is this: No stress allowed! Writing is a process - with practice and the right tools anyone can improve.

The Fall 2009 Session offerings are:
  • Writing the MLA Research Paper
  • Creative Writing
  • Flash Fiction 3
I do still have spots available in each of the sessions, if anyone is interested. For more info, visit the Co-op website at www.hswritingcoop.bravehost.com

I'm also happy to answer any questions; email me at writingcoop@yahoo.com.

As always, happy writing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. Have a blessed day!