"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever."
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
William Arthur Ward
Is gratitude a part of your daily life? I am thankful for many things, but I don't
always see things through positive or grateful eyes. Maybe you can relate.
For instance, do you ever:
- View the day's accomplishments through what did not get done?
- View your worth and progress according to your weaknesses only?
If you do, perhaps you'd like to join me in a gratitude exercise by:
- Counting our blessings.
- Treasuring moments spent with loved ones.
- Celebrating things accomplished, no matter how small.
- Celebrating strengths while recognizing and working on flaws.
- Viewing life as a journey, where one small step forward is better than none at all.
What do you think? Can a gratitude check help us express thankfulness
more freely, touching and inspiring others, as Mr. Ward suggests?
Fun Giveaway News
The Emblazon authors are celebrating "A whole year of creating lifelong readers"
by giving away a Kindle preloaded with 50 awesome books for tweens!
Who are the Emblazon authors? They are a group of talented and dedicated
writers who are "Writing stories on the hearts of children."
I Love to Write Day
Did you know that November 15 is
It is indeed, so feel free to celebrate as you like!
Check out the history of I Love to Write Day here.
So what do you think? Do you agree with Mr. Ward?
What are you grateful for?
I'm taking a break until Monday, December 1.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends!
See you soon! :)
See you soon! :)
Photo credit - Stock Exchange