I just got word that Charity at the Giveaway Lady blessed me with the Honest Scrap Award! Charity's blog has all sorts of fun giveaways and links. I love stopping to see what goodies she's posted. Thank you Charity, for your sweet gift, it means a lot to me.
Honest Scrap Award winners are encouraged to share ten things about themselves. Lest I bore you with too many "Karen facts", how about we turn the tables? I'm going to ask ten questions for you to answer. Feel free to share any or all in your comments.
1) What is your favorite genre of book to read?
2) What kind of writing do you enjoy most?
3) What interesting things are there to do and see where you live?
4) What was the last thing that you wrote?
5) Who are your favorite authors?
6) What kind of music do you like?
7) Is there any person in particular who inspired you to write?
8) Did you write much when you were a child?
9) What other things do you like to do besides writing?
10) If you could visit one place in the world, where would it be?
Audience of One, penned by Jeanette Levellie is another wonderful stop in the blog world. Jeannette recently passed the Inspiration Award on to all her readers. I thought this was rather nice since I happen to be one of them! I appreciate this award very much. What an honor to be a part of this lovely and inspiring network of blogs.
I hope that Jeanette doesn't mind if I borrow her idea. I would like to pass both of these awards onto all of my readers. You inspire and support me and I appreciate that more than words can say. Imagine that, a writer at a loss for words! :)
I treasure all of you, and thank the Lord that He saw fit to cause our paths to cross. Each one of you is a wonderful gift. Thank you for your support, kindness, and love. You are a blessing.
My prayer for you this year is inspired by Psalm 32:8.
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go: I will guide you with My eye."
I pray you that will have the guidance and wisdom you need in every situation and in every facet of your life.
Hugs and blessings to you:)