Thursday, May 14, 2009

Social Networking

I joined Facebook this week. I must admit, I have mixed feelings about it. Of course, I've heard all the negatives about that kind of stuff, but I've also heard a lot of positive things too. Mostly though, my mixed feelings come from feeling like it is just one more thing to have to keep up with. But I decided to go for it anyway; I gave in and took the plunge.

I've already connected and exchanged notes with several friends that I haven't talked to in a long time, so that's a positive thing. And I can also see where I can network with other writers, too. So what do you think? Facebook - a good thing? Or not? Let me know your thoughts, success stories, and whatnot. And then tell me how to work a few more hours in the day to keep up with all of this stuff!

Now I must see if I can find a picture to post on there (and here, too I suppose!) that won't scare too many people away...

Happy writing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. Have a blessed day!